OK, so this one is a short stand-alone post. Many years ago while on a trip to Elmore, I visited my first Walmart, ever. I had never heard of this place nor had I ever been to a Walmart. This one was in Blue Earth, a town 10 miles or so north of Elmore. Wow, I loved this place because it had everything at that time, including Minnesota souvenirs. Well, as the years have passed since then, Walmart is now Everywhere!!! Isn't that the truth! But this was my first ever, so I had to take a picture and tell you about it.
Anyways, it was just a half block from our motel and so I had to share this little story. However, it now seems like a very tiny Walmart and it no longer seemed to have any souvenirs. Oh well, it had water and other necessities, like Hello Kitty earrings.
No comments:
Post a Comment