Well, I haven't blogged too much lately because of various factors. Health issues, were a major problem. But today was a double-header baseball day with double wins. The second game the other team never scored, so it was a good day for Ty, with one exception. He was doing his best to catch a ball that was getting real close to the fence and he ran right into the fence and hurt himself. Poor guy. That is what I always hate about sports. Here are some shots from today.
Frenchfry man. Ty is number 7, by the way and there he is.
The team congratulates Ty and the homerun hitter that just came "Home". And great 2 hits and runs.
Grayson had a great time (as long as his pants stayed up) and found tons of balls to occupy himself with. It was sunny for the first game and cloudy for the second one. In 3 weeks we will be watching Ty play in Cooperstown, NY at the home of the Baseball Hall of Fame. It will be fun and hopefully they will have more fun memories to make and remember.
As for health issues, my dad had to return to the hospital and luckily this time it wasn't as bad as the first time. None-the-less, it seems to really have taken a toll. I hope that it won't come back again. And my uncle is now very sick. I still had some days that weren't so good. But today is a good day and I am happy for that. I will take all of those I can get! And two days ago I won another facebook contest. I won another book and that makes 4 this month. I guess once in a while things go my way!
No comments:
Post a Comment