Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Onslaught

Well, this was a beautiful Easter Day.  For being an early March Easter, it was just fantastic weather.  Could not have been better.  I am writing in the evening and it's 7:10 pm and still 69 degrees!  So the hunt was good.  No one was cold, it wasn't too hot.  It was nice.
And here come the hunters!




Look at the intensity!  By the way, I was taking this picture from my house.  My zoom is very good!
The traditional, before the hunt picture.   I guess no one was too interested in the picture.  They had things to attend to.  Looks like Grayson got a little headstart!  He did get one.  And Tyson, poor guy, had to be the last to start.  But he is pretty fast on the draw!  I think Grayson was enjoying each egg too much, to really move FAST!

While no one is watching... I will just sort of grab this one...Sssssh, don't tell.
 Don't drop your basket, TY....
 Faster!

I see one!
 The case of the cracked egg.  Or something like that....

We are still hunting...
 Bubbles.  Grayson is making some big bubbles.
 Dinner on the patio.  What an unexpected surprise.


 Hope you had a nice Easter, too.  And of course, the true reason that we celebrate is the Resurrection of the Savior.  A good reminder to try harder each day...so that we can return to his presence.



No comments: