Saturday, August 20, 2011

Staycation 2011 Day 5

Well, Staycation 2011 is officially over.  I am tired, but it was fun to be with the grandkids and spend some time with them before school begins on Tuesday.  This year Logan will be in Kindergarten and therefore, only one child will be at home.  Life will change for Jamie, just a bit.  But the kids are growing up and school is definitely a huge part of that. 

The last day of our little staycation was spent in Park City.  Jamie wanted to do some school shopping at the outlet stores there.  Boy there are many!  The last time I went there, things looked quite different, at least in my memory...
Here are some photos of our day:

We had just stopped by at McDonald's and Jamie grabbed some McMuffins and we stopped at this little area with tables and the kids found these toys.  Here is Tyson giving Brecklyn and Logan a ride without spending any quarters.  Hey, it worked!
Heading for the shops.  Park City is very pretty.

Here is the foursome on the way up on the lift.  Notice Logan is a little scared.

Grayson occupies himself looking for treats in mom's purse.  Unfortunately, he found none...
Brecklyn and Tyson reach the finish line.  Tyson said he was racing with Brecklyn.  It looks as though he may have been the clear winner, here. 


Here come Jamie and Logan.  I think he loved it by the expression on his face as he got off.
The Survivors!
And so ends our day at Park City.  We were here over 7 hours.  And I felt it in my sore feet.  I think you could spend quite a bit of time here.  It was certainly enjoyable for the kids!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thanks again for an amazing week! The kids and I had a wonderful time!!