Thursday, August 18, 2011

Staycation 2011 Day 4

Well today we went to the zoo.  The habitats are a lot nicer than they were the last time I went there.  But it was very, very hot!  But we pulled a wagon with a cooler and a baby.  And a stroller with Brecklyn or Logan, taking turns as they got tired.  Tomorrow is the last day and we are going to Park City, hopefully cooler than in the valley!
Waiting for Jamie, who lost her ticket, but all was well, the girl just let her in anyway.

A falcon (I think) close enough to touch.

Waiting for the Animal Discovery show to start.  It was shaded, but still very hot in here.

Brecklyn plays with the roly-poly armadillo.  He rolls into a ball.  He really was a cute guy.
When My mom and I and Tyson were in Texas, we got stuffed armadillos.  So cute. 

Baby Grayson sits in his wagon, eating snack.  The Cheetos were great!  He even looked under the seat below the cooler looking for ones he had dropped.  Oh my, I doubt that the 5 second rule counts here...

This little guy enjoyed watching us as much as we enjoyed watching him.  I wonder if he thought we were the creatures in the zoo, not him.

Mom, dad and baby out for a stroll.  Baby is sooo cute and sweet.  Can we take him home in the van?  I think he MIGHT fit in the trunk if we lay down the 3rd row of seats???
Elephants were fun for all to watch.  We didn't stay for the show, but I am sure it was fun to watch.


Rhino nap time.  They enjoyed the shade just as much as we did.
Lemur Love.


Ride 'em, pardner!
The giraffe was a big hit with the kids.
A final train ride and then its time to go home.  All a tired and hot little group!


No comments: