Well, today I had professional Development at work and started working on my blog again. I found a background that I really liked and it was a family history theme. So I thought that would be perfect for me and used it and also changed my template. So once you do that it seems everything needs to be adjusted. All that and a new computer at work that gave me some headaches all day yesterday. The internet and phone finally started working at home again and that was a big relief. Apparently something had been cut somewhere in the lines and the power company seemed to be the ones that had to fix it. My personal computer is still in the shop and no word how that is all going....
Soon it will be my parent's 60th Anniversary. What a big day for them! They were married in Freiberg, Germany 24 Jun 1950. My parents have experienced things in their lives that I hope most of us never will have to. I will try to write some blogs about that at some future time.
My grandkids survived their little incidents and Jamie is doing better and still hanging in there. So things are improving in those respects. I am still working on my Polish trip in August. I just can't wait. Things seem to be going well and I have gotten lots of the preparation done. But there is always some that still has to wait till the proper time to get done.

No comments:
Post a Comment