Wednesday, June 9, 2010

When It Rains....

So this week has been one of those stupid stressful ones... First we find out our dishwasher is on the recall list of Maytag and told to not use it and disconnect it from the power source to prevent it from starting a house fire. Then my wonderfully fast, 10 month old computer has the blue screen of death and no longer will function...and then 2 days after that the entire internet at home goes out (so does my mom's at about the same time of day)and this takes out the land phone with it...so I call Quest, everything is "working fine". I call T-mobile regarding our land phone and they say its "working just fine". So they each say it is the "other" party and not them. So I can tell you it is still not "working fine" or at all for that matter. However, for some insane reason, Skype is still working on Spencer's computer even though we have no internet...And how is that possible?? Then Jamie has premature labor and I am at work, rode the bus in and have no way home till the bus comes at 4:00 pm. That you can read about on her blog. Then Brecklyn falls off her scooter on a bad spot on the sidewalk and has a terribly swollen lip and plainly doesn't feel well. Hope she is better today? All this while Spencer has a really bad allergy attack from helping the neighbor clean up his orchard grass. He was so bad his throat closed up and he could barely breathe. That happened at the time of Jamie's problems. Tyson gets something in his eye and it totally swells. Please tell me that it does get better than this...

2 comments:

Francesca said...

Oh no! What a week! I hope things get better.

Jamie said...

Like the new look mom! Ya, that was a rough week...let's not repeat! Hope you are feeling ok today!