So here are some pictures:
Above is the Brigham City temple. We had fun that day and also went to the famous Maddox restaurant and it was really tasty. The rolls were delicious! The steaks come from their own beef raised right there behind the restaurant. I kind of felt like I was eating one of their friends as I saw them all there, haha!
You can tell Spencer took this picture as the top is cut off and it's a little crooked. Oh, well. There I am in front of the Brigham City Tabernacle. It is directly across the street from the temple.
Inside we have the famous orator giving a speech. At this particular pulpit, all prophets of the LDS Church have spoken with the exception of Brigham Young and Joseph Smith. Isn't that cool?
You can see a bit of the Temple just behind the Tabernacle sign.
The dedicatory prayer is above.
So that was a very nice place to visit.
Here is the Oquirrh Temple, so you can see I attempted to go there Friday, but it was closed for cleaning. After trying to decide where to go, I ended up at the good ole Mt. Timp Temple. My regular stomping grounds.
So here I am. What a bad picture. I haven't got that "selfie" stuff down yet, I guess!
Although I have been to the Manti pageant and we have been to Palisades many times to camp in years past, this is the first time we actually went to the Temple. It was so nice and it was such a wonderful day. Isn't it gorgeous?
I love it here!
A little round of golf for Spencer. And a ride on a golf cart for me. It was an interesting golf course we a tee across a big gully where the pin was. I bet there were lots of balls down in that gully!
So that was our week in a nutshell!
No comments:
Post a Comment