



First, just a little note, blogger is having issues and I am having problems editing. Therefore, you will see some posts that are not coming up as I had planned. Just can't change them. It seems to be an issue with pictures. I am now switching to Firefox and hope it will help a little. I don't want to spend three weeks blogging about 2 weeks of events. A bit frustrating. So here are pics of the games. To make a long story short, out of 7 games, they won only one. It was their 2nd game and they always held their own. And sometimes were a bit discouraged, but they kept on going and going. We were lucky, no injuries, at least not that I noticed. So that was good. They also placed us with the highest ranking teams. I have to tell you there were some "baseball academies" there... and they bragged it up about how good they were and how much bigger they were. And yes, they were. They pulled out the best players in their state. Our team was a local team, nothing liked these stacked teams that we played. But we held our own!
Here some pictures:
Ty slides into 1st base and he's safe. Look at that big first baseman!
Leading off. Don't get picked off Ty!
I Pledge Allegiance...
Dad arrives!
Good to be together again!
After-game pep talk.
Getting ready to bat.
Looking at the Field 4 from the Parking lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment