Now it's time to drive!
Obviously we have to start the motor...Woo-hoo, it works! We're driving, round and round...
Boy are these spinning things fun, gramma!
Boy, these cars drive well up here!!!!
Well enough of that, what's next??There's always something to entertain me at gramma's house!
I had meant to post this last week, but blogger kept telling me I had run out of storage space. I had just paid it up not even a month ago, and it said, I had plenty so it has been an uphill battle trying to post on my blog. So, today everything seemed to work again. I will keep my fingers crossed that it stays that way. I have been a bit tired the last days, due to my adventures in commuting on the train. I hope that it won't always be so bad. 3-4 hours worth of commuting daily is no FUN!
No comments:
Post a Comment