Thursday, December 6, 2012
Goodbye bus 807
I got on my bus today and looked and it was pretty empty still as you can see. By the time it had mades it's rounds of the city, it was filled completely up. Tomorrow is the last trip this bus will make to the city. Monday we start to ride the Frontrunner, the train that is a new addition to the southern route transportation. I am not excited about it. This is what I will now have to do. Get on the shuttle bus at the church, where I usually park my car and wait for this bus. The shuttle takes us to Micron, Adobe, and then to Thanksgiving point train station. There we wait about 10 minutes and then the train arrives. It takes us to the Salt Lake stations, of which there are currently 2 of them. I probably will get off at the central station and the I have to wait for trax which takes me to work. Boy, will I be exhausted by the time I get to work, ha ha! Then when I get home I reverse everything. Word on the bus says it will be 30 minutes extra each way, a total of 3 hours commuting daily. I will see how long I last...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment