He looks mighty happy and even got a Green Bay football! What a lucky little guy.
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Football 2012
This year Logan started football. I have been pretty amazed at how athletic that little 6 year old is. I had no idea that they even started them that young. They played their final game on Saturday, the coldest day since last winter. I stayed home and babysat Grayson and then a little later also Brecklyn. So I missed the action but not the COLD. I felt badly being at home, but felt better that Jamie was glad that Grayson wasn't getting frozen. The pictures below aren't of the game but after. They lost, but not by much 21-18. So I would say that they did really well. So they came in 2nd place. I would say that was pretty exciting! Here the medal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment