This was the only picture I took on Saturday. The little ones kept me busy babysitting. I am ashamed. I am sure that I had many photo opps and I didn't take them. But here they are in their favorite location, at the computer, where else. Brecklyn is quite good at it, too. I am surprised! And speaking of computers, I finally got a new laptop. I have been using a netbook, but I noticed when I went to Poland that it just didn't have what it takes anymore. slow, slow, and slow. And so I got a new one. Love it, but it was hard to adjust to Windows 8 for me. It uses all those APP things and I couldn't find my way around for a while. Now I have it loaded with my "stuff" and am using it to work on my blog. I had actually had a hard time with my blog lately as my desk-top computer wouldn't let me load pictures on my blog and so I had to use Spencer's and he would always want to get on it when I was on it. So he will be happy that I won't be visiting his computer so much.
Right after or before I took this shot, Brecklyn was watching some music/dancing thing and Grayson was loving it. And as much baby-jabbering that I heard from him, all of a sudden I hear this little voice say as clear as a bell, "That's awesome". I laughed my head off. I even asked Brecklyn if she had said it, although it didn't sound like her at all. Anyways, now my mom will be happy, I finally found a minute to update my blog. Now for the other one, but I am tired and I don't think it will happen tonight!
2 comments:
I had trouble loading photos too, until I started blogging using Firefox instead of Internet Explorer.
Good suggestion, I will try it.
Post a Comment