Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The ROCK!

So I have been out of commission this week.  Had a kidney stone and it wasn't fun and it hurt and I discovered the 2 pain events of my trip to Poland were this little stone trying to fight it's way out.  I had no idea.  I have had a stone but the pain was in such a higher place that I didn't recognize what the pain in Poland was from...It's probably a good thing.  I would not have known what to do about it.  Also, I would have really worried about the flight home.  I am glad that I had no clue why I had such pain.  And luckily each event lasted only 1 hour and then quit.  The Lord gives us little blessings at times and we don't realize them till later. 

Now it has passed and things are returning to normal.  Don't want to have this fun again, any time soon...

No comments: