Saturday, October 27, 2012

Logan and Football

Logan has been playing football.  He is number 62.  Next week is their championship game.  And their last game of the season.  Today was the first game I have been able to go to, for some reason or other.  However, I am not sure why.  Anyway, he is a small guy compared to many, most of the others.  But he is all heart and plays like the "BIG" guys!
It was a beautiful, crisp fall day in Alpine.

Getting closer!
Even closer!

And here they are.  Logan is the 2nd from the right.  Cutie pie!

There he is, from the rear.  To be honest, I can only tell which one he is, by his number. So therefore, the rear view!

There he is.  Doesn't he look like a pro!

And there is a little Knight, waiting for the slightly larger Knights to come crashing through the banner!  And it was a "Banner Day" as they won their game with 4 touchdowns and the other team...well "Zip".  And the parents were not good losers... a little badly behaved, shall we say!

No comments: