Saturday, August 25, 2012

A New Team!

Well, it's time for fall baseball competition.  I was really busy because of my trip coming up, so I missed the first game and Logan's football game.  I had to bring in some garden stuff, dry it, shop and do a little client work.  But I did make it to the 5:30 game. 

Ty is on a different team now.   They are Lone Peak and he is number 4.  They have cream colored shirts and white pants.  They won both games.  Ty scored two of the runs.


Here some shots:






The audience has some fun in the sand pile.
It was fun to watch again, after a little baseball hiatus.  I guess I will miss everything next weekend due to my Alabama trip.  But then sometimes we can't attend everything, even though we would like to.  For some reason my computer will not upload pictures.  But my "old" computer, AKA Spencer's computer seems to have no problems.  So strange...I wonder what happened all of a sudden.  Well, I guess that's all for now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to thank you for coming. You defiantly do your share and I know my kids really appreciate it. Thank you for all these awesome pictures and for supporting our kids. Love you guys.