Tuesday, January 3, 2012

From My Window

Last week was definitely beautiful Sunset week.  Every nite was just like this.  Unfortunately, my camera didn't catch the real colors and beauty of it all.  I saw it while doing dinner and looking out my kitchen window.  I grabbed the camera and ran out.  But the pics don't do the sight even one bit of justice.  Each nite last week as I cooked or did dishes I saw this.  Tonight, nothing.  So it was just last week and the planets must have aligned just right, ha ha!
Well, I am not the best photog but I will keep praticing.  Perhaps I will get it right one day!  In the meantime, I will keep peeking out the window and chasing the sun!  Is it really January?  It's so nice!   I hope it stays a while.  It certainly lifts the spirits. 

1 comment:

Francesca said...

I love sunsets! The ones in AZ are especially beautiful.