Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kids! Gotta Love 'em

Yesterday Tyson came over. It was a cold, snowy Saturday, unlike the rest of the week. Ty came over earlier and by the time he left there was a really cold wind. He had only worn a hooded sweatshirt. As he was getting ready to go, Spence called from the basement. Make sure he puts his hood on. So I just took it and put it up on his head. His response, "Grandma, no, I don't need this!" I reminded him how cold it was basically it was, "he could take the cold". So off he went. I was kind of watching from the window. He hadn't gotten too far and suddenly he stops, up comes the hood and away he goes. Already not wanting to let an adult tell him what to do. Oh well. No one wants to listen to an old fogey!

No comments: