Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Afternoons

We have gotten into a sort of routine where after church on Sundays, the grandkids come over and they have their first dinner at our house, and then later they go to their other grandmother's for dinner, again.  I think when they have other places to go that I miss them and it doesn't seem like Sunday.  So I have come to expect and enjoy this little routine.
They feel pretty relaxed at grandma's.

They come over with various transportation methods.

Sometimes they remember to wear protective headgear.  Sometimes they forget it and just leave it at grandma's.
What do they do?  How about an exhausting jump rope session?

Logan likes to play blocks.  He built a temple today, that's because it's Sunday, right?  Ty is playing computer games and when Brecklyn isn't watching Justin Bieber on the computer she is busy as the receptionist at the doctor/dentist office.  Today my appointment was to have a filling, a shot and my chicken pox and poison ivy "removed".  Not sure how that is done, but you know modern medicine...
And now the legos are put away, the blocks, too.  The pick-up sticks have been picked up and I am ready to watch my German movies before I go to bed.  And what did you do today?

No comments: