So today was busy. I got up early and had to run to the grocery store because I forgot to buy the apples for my red cabbage. Spencer pulled 2 heads out of the garden for me to work on today. I freeze it in the fall and eat it the rest of the year long. So I finished the red cabbage about 10:45 and then changed and ran to the 11:00 soccer game. Logan's team is coached by Jake, so they should be pretty good! And they are. Here is the soccer action from today. I have to say I missed the first 2 games because I had to work both Saturdays previous to today. But Spencer went to those. And so here the pics:
Logan Leading the pack. He is number "4".
Breck and Gray take a little stroll during the game.
The action is exciting. And Logan hates sitting out for a while. But that's the way it goes. So he cheers his team on very enthusiastically. No one likes to sit on the sidelines - its just no FUN!
Logan makes a GOAL!
Photog-mama!
Happy Logan! Score!
Can you say woo-hoo!
Oooh wipe-out! Call 9-1-1!
Heading for the goal. Always in the thick of things!
The family supports Logan!
Careful Logan! Another casualty!
The coach gives advice to the team.
A round of high 5's to the opponent team.

Game over! Logan's team wins. Sorry I don't know the final score, though....
No comments:
Post a Comment