Spencer said he was a muskrat. Remember that old song, Muskrat Love. I could never figure that one out, but he is really cute..so can I adopt him and bring him home??? I have a bathtub. I can fill it up...
Maybe not. Oh well.
The Heber Creeper was there when we arrived and getting return to return to Heber.
Spencer tried and tried but he caught nothing...so since there was no fish, we would have to stop for food on the way home...oh dear.
It was a beautiful, sunny, clear day. Not a cloud in the sky.
There were cabins for sale. Should we get one??? I think I like it here--alot !!
It is a nice place to take your family...
Come on in, the water's fine--If you are a fish, that is...
No, fish, time to go and our little van awaits us. It looks as though it is smiling. It is a "she" by the way. A real grammamobile. With all the trimmings...
A drive through South Fork Road ( I know all the road names now because of the GPS) has a beautiful viewpoint of Mt. Timpanogos. Utah is beautiful and the S. Fork Road had gorgeous scenery, lots of recreation areas, picnic areas and was so fun to see.
Bridal Veil Falls was a pretty sight to see, also.
But as I mentioned, we caught zero fish (I hate fish...so who cares) but we were hungry and so...
Chicken Teriyaki at Yamato's for me and Beef Teriyaki and gyoza for Spence. No one left hungry. It was just a nice day.
Tonight is the "walk about". I think I will take my camera!
1 comment:
I love this post and love that you and dad actually went on a little date. You deserve a little day out...just the two of you :) And you should buy a cabin...how fun would that be?!!
Post a Comment