Friday, October 8, 2010

Sadie COME BACK!

Until Sadie died in Dec of 09, through the whole 13 years we had her, no mice.  But now Mickey is here to stay, checking things out for his little family and making sure there are no big kitties, so now he says, ALL CLEAR, guys!  We have found our home.  So another night, no bait left in the morning and the trap hasn't sprung.  What is the deal....

Last night I didn't feel well and couldn't sleep and heard him rustling about the kitchen.  Having a midnite snack on bait and what not.  I think we have kept him well fed and happy for his recent stay.  For sure this is a good place for him to call home...Better luck tonight.  And if nothing, out come the mouse pellets.  I don't like using this, but I don't like him here.  It's my house, not his...and I pay the groceries and should decide who to invite to dinner.

No comments: