Well 9 more days till I am there. I can just smell, feel, and inhale the pierogi. Well, this is a work assignment in Poland but the archives aren't open 24/7. So, I will be Most amenible to trying wonderful foods. Maybe the plane won't be able to take off when I return. I might just have to stay...how sad... I have had some glitches in my "perfect" trip plans. I had the perfect flight with the perfect connections, the perfect price and etc. Well, during my vacation with the grandkids, I was informed my return flight was cancelled so had to reschedule but I would have to stay overnight in Frankfurt. Well, that works, my relatives live close by and it was a nice opportunity to see them again. Then I had someone in Poland arrange my appointments and he forgot one archive. This caused all kinds of schedule changes and some other strange problems. But we are still working on it all. Hopefully, it will turn out as I have hoped.
Well, it will all work out in the end. Right?
No comments:
Post a Comment