Poland is just around the corner. I hope that it is going to be a successful trip. I hear its hot there right now, and of course the only AC around will be in my rental car...
I think I will really miss the grandkids. Am going over to take some pictures of them all before I leave on my camera to share with the relatives there in Poland.
Well, today I was the pioneer woman shucking 55 ears of corn, blanching and freezing it. Fixed some for dinner, but after all that, I couldn't bring myself to eat even one ear. Spencer said it was delicious. I am sure I will change my mind later.
Today the AC in the truck quit working. It was the compressor and cost 1000 to fix. That was just nice...
Oh, well, as Spence and I say, it's still better than a car payment...I suppose.
Well, hopefully my next entry will be from Poland. I am sure going to try to keep up the blogging while there. That way I will have a nice record of my "adventures".
No comments:
Post a Comment