Ok, so you oldies, like me, might remember an old show called "My Three Sons"? Or maybe not. But I do. I never had 3 sons, only 1, but now I have 3 very "grand" sons. The youngest is here in the picture. He is sweet and sleeps everytime grandma comes for a visit. I have heard him cry, but really not much. Mainly sleep is the order of the day and boy am I jealous of that! To have time to get good sleep is definitely a treasure that I don't seem to get much of. Grayson is 8 days old in the picture, doing what he does best. In about a week, I am taking some vacation time to take my other three grandkids on a "staycation". I hope that they will enjoy spending time with grandma seeing some fun or interesting Utah places. With 3 kids, I can't go too far by myself so it will not be overniters, this time. Jamie has the baby and my mom has been undergoing some knee therapy, so my travel partners are not too available for all I would like to do. But maybe some of this. We will see what happens as the week comes.Saturday, July 10, 2010
My 3 "Grand" Sons
Ok, so you oldies, like me, might remember an old show called "My Three Sons"? Or maybe not. But I do. I never had 3 sons, only 1, but now I have 3 very "grand" sons. The youngest is here in the picture. He is sweet and sleeps everytime grandma comes for a visit. I have heard him cry, but really not much. Mainly sleep is the order of the day and boy am I jealous of that! To have time to get good sleep is definitely a treasure that I don't seem to get much of. Grayson is 8 days old in the picture, doing what he does best. In about a week, I am taking some vacation time to take my other three grandkids on a "staycation". I hope that they will enjoy spending time with grandma seeing some fun or interesting Utah places. With 3 kids, I can't go too far by myself so it will not be overniters, this time. Jamie has the baby and my mom has been undergoing some knee therapy, so my travel partners are not too available for all I would like to do. But maybe some of this. We will see what happens as the week comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment