Friday, June 4, 2010

Logan at the Beach


So I am working on improving my blog and adding some links and things.  And I will add a couple of pictures of my 2nd grandson, Logan.  He had a interesting idea last night to hide from grandma because of the fact that he thought it would be a FUN thing to do.  We have a "turtle sandbox" with a lid in the backyard and he decided to squeeze in between the sand and the lid and let the lid close and so it would look like no one was around.  Well, I saw this and called to him and he wouldn't answer me.  I then went and "found" him and he decided that he really was enjoying the beach and happily posed for some pics!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I really love that! He actually asks me everyday if I will take him to the beach. I didn't realize he even knew what a beach was, since he's never been there!!!