Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy 60th Anniversary To My Wonderful Parents! I Wish You Many More!


ODE TO EVA


It was many yesterdays ago,
When I met you, setting my heart aglow.
Times were tough then, with seemingly nothing to live for,
but undaunted, we opened this new door
of life’s experiences together;
Many storms we would weather.
Now there’s some smoother sailing
With winds from the right direction prevailing.
We share this life in mutual bliss,
And although Mozart and Bach I would never want to miss
(but I know that you like ‘em too)

You’re the greatest - my love and companion so true,
Our love will remain forever as new.

Your Heinz

3 comments:

Francesca said...

Awwww. What an amazing milestone!

TheLadyClaire said...

This is really worth celebrating! Congratulations!

Jamie said...

...tear...that's really sweet. One thing I will never doubt is the love those two have for each other. It's so rare and so sweet!