This is the 2nd great grandparent event right before Easter weekend. Spencer's mother died on 29 Mar.2012, four years ago on the week just before Easter. Then my father on March 21, 2016. I kept wondering if there was a significance in this. I don't know. It seems that there is a lot of thoughts regarding the Resurrection at this time so maybe there is. But to keep things somewhat normal for the children, both times we continued the Easter egg hunt tradition. So these next pictures are of this year's Easter hunt and the traditional Easter picture at our front porch as the head to the hunt. Even Tyson says he's not too old yet. I remember asking his mom, Jamie when she was a teen, if she was ready to quit hunting for eggs. The answer was always a "NO".
After all is said and done and the dinner is eaten...
Hope you all had a Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment