Saturday, May 31, 2014

Sacramento

I spent a couple of days in Sacramento.  I was asked to speak at the Sacramento German Genealogical Society.  They wanted to have me talk about websites.  And I did.
When I arrived at the airport, it was hard to find my luggage!  Ha ha!
Shirley and Ingeborg discuss Steinheim/am Main.  Big coincidence, her sister lives there as does my mom's sister.  They live 1 1/2 miles apart in a little town and have all lived there for ages but don't know each other.

We went to eat at a place called Ettore's.  It had salads, bakery, seafood and sandwiches.  We all had the salad samplers with bread.  It was very nummy.  And then I returned home on a bumpy, bumpy flight.  But I wasn't nervous.  Isn't it odd?  The big man across the aisle needed a "baggie", however.... Anyways, I am home and had a good time!

No comments: