I am posting this picture so I won't forget what my car looks like! So here is a silly story!
Saturday we went to Tyson's basketball game. Afterwards as we were walking through the Lone Peak HS parking lot, Spencer says to me. Oh, there's a mini-van that looks just like Jamie's. I said, Yes, it does! But Jamie is headed to that one over there. We get to our car and Jamie is frustrated because her door won't unlock, and that's when we realized that the mini-van we passed was Jamie's. So we all had a good laugh.
Jamie gets in her vehicle and Spencer is suddenly very unhappy and asks where this huge scratch on our 1 week old car came from. Of course, I didn't know and then he says, and now the doors won't unlock! I walk around to his side and as I do, I notice that this car has license plates. Ours didn't because they had not arrived at the dealership yet. Then we realize, we also went to the wrong but similar looking vehicle! Ours was safely sitting, without a scratch on the next row! Jamie passed by and we told her our story and we all had a good laugh. Guess we are all getting older, or everyone likes the same types of cars.
No comments:
Post a Comment