Sunday, September 29, 2013

New "Tradition"?

Yes, it has been a while since I last posted.  I keep meaning to...and then life gets in the way!

Today was Sunday and in the afternoon we did something that I have been doing each Sunday afternoon.  Homemade ice cream!  And it's easy, few ingredients, all organic and healthy. 

Brecklyn and Ty helped today.  I bought this little ice cream maker at the end of last summer, 2012, at Costco.  It was the last one and it appears they were trying to get rid of it.  So it was CHEAP.  I would call it a steal... because I priced it and the cheapest I could find it for anywhere was $60.00.  It takes about 30 minutes to make the best ice cream ever.

We made a little mess along the way, but it was fun, none-the-less.  Today's flavor was mini mint-chocolate chip. 

No comments: