Sunday, August 11, 2013

Great Grandpa Nish turns 90

Although he birthday is the end of the month, we had the party at the beginning because of school starting for many of the kids, making it not easy to travel to Vegas from various locations.  So I didn't write anything last week about it, because I was pretty busy and also didn't feel all that great.  So I didn't accomplish as much as I would have liked.  So, we went down on Thursday the 1st of August and stayed till Sunday.  Thursday we caravanned with Jamie and the kids.  And then got to Las Vegas about 4:00 in the afternoon.  We had dinner at "801" a Hawaiian BBQ place not too far from the N.Las Vegas Hampton Inn.  It was OK, but not my favorite place.  Spencer liked it.  So that was good.

The next day we ate here again, but this time most of the family was here and so it was a bigger group.  Jamie and Jake and their kids met Chad and new wife and their kids and had dinner instead.  Afterwards we went to Spencer's dad's place and got together.  The big party was Saturday afternoon.  Here are pictures:















No comments: