Saturday, February 16, 2013

And How was your day?

So Thursday was Valentine's Day.  It was bitter-sweet for my daughter and her family because they discovered someone had broken into their garage and stolen a lot of their possessions. It's never nice to have these types of experiences happen, especially to family members.  Well, life goes on and we have to deal with these problems as best as we are able.  It isn't easy.  The insurance will pay for some, but still there is the deductible and sometimes the things lost have special meanings to them.  It goes to show that even in a little peaceful community, bad stuff happens to good people.

So then I took the kids their Valentine's surprises on Wednesday to help them not to feel quite so badly.  Brian also got a little surprise as we were relaxing about 9:00 at nite.  The doorbell rang and when he answered someone had left him a Valentine surprise at the door.  It was anonymus with a card to Brian and a bag of goodies attached to this balloon.
So he was happy about that.

I also had a nice little surprise from the hubby as I got home from work.


Red carnations and white roses.  Very pretty.  Then we went to dinner and had Japanese food.  Spencer likes his place in Orem better than this one we went to in American Fork.  But it was closer...Oh, well, maybe next time we will go there. So enjoy the weekend.  I will be a little more relaxed because I finished writing all the college curriculum courses I had been assigned to write.  What a lot off my plate!  I am relieved!

No comments: