Tyson had his first Basketball game of 2013 today. I took lots of pictures, but my shutter speed was not set fast enough and I wasn't quite sure how to change it. The pictures that turned out better, had little to no action, while everything else was just a blurrrrrrr. So I will post a few pictures and there is one I really liked!
Here's the team waiting to start the game.
Ty's on the right and ready to go. I don't know for sure, but I think he was the highest scorer for the game with 5-6 baskets.

Going for the gold.
Yup, got some gold!
And yet again! Gold Rush! Can you see him on the far right?
Well blogger went on strike and won't let me upload the rest of the pictures I had planned on....so I will close for the moment. Very frustrating!
No comments:
Post a Comment