Sunday, September 2, 2012

Bama Girl is Back!

Well, the trip from Alabama is over and I came back to this:
Yes, the zucchini has run a-muck.... What does one do with such a monstrosity...??  It must weigh 6 lbs.  Oh well, zucchini cake for everyone!  Oh, while I was in "Bama", for those who really, I mean really know me....I ate Southern fried catfish on Saturday night.  AND I DID NOT DIE...How can this be, you ask?  Because I thought from the looks of it that it was FRIED CHICKEN NUGGETS or something of that sort.   Not until I saw people putting white stuff on it, did I realize I had made a fatal mistake...Had I known what this was, I know I would have abstained.  It must be against "someone's religion"  don't you think????  There really outta be a law...disguising catfish to look like chicken tenders....
Here is the buffet table!  Everything was nummy, and there was plenty to fill us all up!
Here are the hungry genealogists.

No comments: