Saturday, June 30, 2012

TWO!

Today was Grayson's second birthday.  He and my mom share the same day.  That makes them b-day twins.  I think it's cool.  His party was at the Hofheins in Alpine.  It was a swim party!

Here he awaits his private pool, but he prefers to not get in...
Logan, now that's another matter...fear?  Are you kidding?
Breck loves it too...
And so does Ty.

Pizza is more my style....
But finally mom insists.  It really is sort of a nail-biting experience, don't ya think?

Sheesh, I really could use some more pizza right about now.  I promise not to feed it to the dog...

Well, maybe I could sorta get used to this...I'll try!
But now for the good part!
Presents! Yeah, I could really get used to this birthday thing!
Now I can race Logan and I will win!


And now, the Cake, an ice cream cake!

It's great being two!  Don't ya think!

No comments: