No kidding, Tyson has so many baseball games every week. It's impossible to be at them all. But I do what I can, and so does Spence. Sometimes the kids have overlapping activities and so they are doing different things at different places, all at the same time. It's hard to know where to go. I feel badly that I haven't seen even one of Logan's soccer games. He is so good at soccer. But hopefully next Saturday, which also is his last game of the season.
So OK, we will start with T-ball. It is funny to watch T-ball after all the more "serious" little league games. T-ball is sometimes really funny. The other day, and I wish my camera had been in the ready, but I missed it....a boy hit the ball and all the members of the other team, Logan's team, pounced on the ball. There was a "pile" of boys all on top of each other trying to be the one that got it. It was hysterical to watch. Anyway, here are some pics of Logan. # 1.
And then there's the bigger boys:
Tyson's team the Dodgers are in the Blue. This is a city league. They call it the Majors. (don't ask me, I only am told this) Logan's team is also called the Dodgers.
Not yet ready to hit...
Tyson plays #1 also in Dodgers, just like Logan. He is #7 on the Super League team, The Knights. Here a pic from yesterday's game.
And it hasn't ended yet... more busy days yet to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment