Sunday, May 6, 2012

A "Grand" Day AKA A Day With the Grandkids!


Having fun with pictures. I just tried a picasa effects for fun on this picture taken at Lagoon on Saturday. The girls were waiting backstage to perform and I could see them from where I was sitting and snapped a view shots of them. They won 1st place in both their group dances. Then in the evening, Brecklyn won her second 1st place trophy in her solo. It was the second time she had done a solo and both times she came home in first place with 2 tall trophies and 2 tiaras. She was very happy about that.





In between Lagoon performances we ran to Ty's baseball games in Lehi.  So it was a hectic day.  Above Grayson toots his horn!  So to speak.  And below a windbreak tent was enjoyed by the kids at the game.  Look at the look of mischief below.  I am sure you know who I am referring to.




Ty getting ready to steal to 2nd base.
I took 2 pics of Brecklyn with her tiara today....Here is the only one that blogger would load.  Having a "bad comp" day, I guess....

Anyway, proud of my grandkids' accomplishments. It's a blessing to be a grandmother.

 

No comments: