Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lost in SLC

Yesterday I had a little time to check out the new City Creek Mall.  Wow, what a place.  It is really beautiful.  A really nice place to walk when you have a break from work.  It is amazing.  Here are some photos from my Blackberry.  So they are probably not the best, but it was all I had.


Lots of musical groups can be heard and seen.
The creek runs through much of the mall with pretty fountains throughout.
This pic looks a little fuzzy because I was looking out from the bridge that crosses over Main Street.  There was a glass so it made the picture unclear.


 

It reminds me a little of Europe with all the outdoor eating establishments.


In the background you can see the bridge that I stood at and took a picture looking down on Main Street.  The Mall covers 3 blocks!

The Mall is on the left.  You would never guess from outside what is behind the tall facade!

Here is the Macy's entrance

On the right is Jamie's "store" H&M.  These are widely seen in Europe, Germany and Poland especially.
So here is another outside view.  Beautiful inside and you all need to take a walk through and enjoy the open-air mall with its retractable glass roof. 

1 comment:

Jamie said...

It's a good thing it's not too close...otherwise I'd be in serious jeopardy!