Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Apricot Tree

Yesterday Brian brought home a bag of apricots that some friends had given him.  Today when Logan came over he ate a few and then asked what were the hard things inside of them.  I said those are "pits".
What are "pits".  I said, they are their seeds.  Oh, said Logan, I see...
Not too long after, I noticed Logan was not in the house.  I asked Ty if he knew where he was and the answer was no.  So I assumed he had gone home.  After some time, the patio sliding door opened and there stood a rather mud covered Logan.  Oh, let's wash that up, I said and we both headed to the bathroom.  I asked what he had been doing and the reply was, I planted a apricot tree in the garden, one for me and one for Tyson.  And I watered them real good and the rest of your garden, too.
Oh, thanks Logan.  15 minutes later he comes up to me and says, we should go outside now and see how big they grew by now....

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Love that little boy so much!