Monday, June 6, 2011
Love Letters in the Sand (and other places, too)
Yesterday at church, Logan came by me and handed me a note folded several times. It is the top one. And inside it said, "I love you", written in his 4 year old hand. He told me that when I get home from church, I would need to check my mailbox. After church he came over and asked if I had checked. I hadn't and so he went over to the mailbox and came back disapointed. His dad, he said, was supposed to have put his letter in there. He wasn't happy that it wasn't there. Today after work I got the mail and lo and behold, another love note in the mailbox. Folded many times, letter 2 above.
Brecklyn, not to be outdone, wrote me one and put it in the mailbox too. Hers is the one just above. Aren't I a lucky gramma??:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Awwwww, that is so sweet!
Post a Comment