Spencer chose a Japanese restaurant in Orem, called Yamato for his birthday dinner. We got lots and lots of food. We gained about 20 lbs. We really needed that ... anyway the food was really good and we had fun and I think we all enjoyed the evening very much. We got home to a beautiful Black Forest Cake. It was beautiful..........but it tasted AWFUL. We figured out that the awful taste was SALT instead of the normal ingredient, sugar which is much better than a cup or two of SALT in your cake. Whew. This is the first time no one ate their cake. I wonder why...I called the place where I bought it and get my money back tomorrow. So that is that story.
Tyson was very hungry!
Look we got to hold Grayson! This is always a treat.
The SALT of the EARTH!
Black Forest Cake never tasted so salty! What a treat. But I understand that
salt is good for a sore throat. I don't believe anyone had one, however....
2 comments:
It was such a bummer that the cake tasted so nasty! Oh well...makes for a memorable birthday, I suppose!
Wow, that's a pretty bad mistake to make, especially for a bakery. Glad the food was good though!
Post a Comment