Saturday, March 12, 2011

Roadshow 2011

Do you remember being young and in Roadshow?  I sure do!  I loved it!  We had a roadshow every year back then, along with a dance festival and of course camp and youth conference.  Youth conference was always at Big Bear where the Church owned a large camp site with lodge.  Very nice place!  Roadshow was a stake thing and held in the Stake Center in Palm Springs.  They all had to be only 15 minutes long and the whole stake performed on that one night.  We always had a competition at those events.  Now, I think there is no longer a competition aspect. 

Anyway, this year Jamie was the Roadshow director. The youth wrote and choreographed the script.  She was just the planner and organizer.  Here are some roadshow views.

Here is our beloved director!  Kudos to you!

Our Roadshow


The Nacho Ward
The sleeping ward, to which Logan said, "Yes, dreams really do come true!"

Our little audience member with his own  "cast".


Are these bee costumes from Alice in Wonderland????

No comments: