The grandkids are getting really excited to open their gifts. Right about now, they are at their other grandma's having a family Christmas party. They will be here in a little while and we will have our dinner of Roladen, Pierogi and such. After we will have our little Christmas program. Logan wants to be Joseph this year, as I menetioned earlier and Tyson was assigned the part of Harry Potter...oh well. That's kids for you.
The last week as they all three came over, the presents under the tree have been a big temptation. They look, they shake and they shake some more. They have been guessing and snooping. Brecklyn saw one for her dad and shook it and asked me if I had gotten Jake some "deodorant" for Christmas and if that was in the package she was shaking. I said, well if you think he needs it, we can surely get him some.
No comments:
Post a Comment