Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Day

Cell Phone Shots.  I photoshopped these, but then when I uploaded nothing stuck.  I even remember saving them all.  How strange. I am sure the fact that I have washed my cell phone didn't help its camera qualities too much...
 I waited well over 1 1/4 hours to vote.  After a long day it was hard to stand and wait and wait.   The couple in front of me kept kissing as though they were newly weds.  It was rather annoying.  Saw Marilyn, the Meadows, Ted Schultz, Janine Lasky, Vicky Forsyth and other familiar faces.
Ted reminded all to stay in line and make it count.  So I did.  Some people were reading, some were phoning and others like me weren't doing much at all.  But I voted and then I went home, very tired.  Spencer had gone earlier in the day.  That would have been nice!  Anyways, Tomorrow is another day and we will see how the election went.

No comments: