Wednesday, June 30, 2010
GRAYSON CHAD HOFHEINS!
So yesterday Jamie told me she would be having a baby today and so I took the day off. And yes at 7-8 am she called. Mom, it's time. And so we went and at 11:35 Grayson Chad Hofheins was born. He weighed 7 lbs and 3 oz. and 18 1/2 inches long. He is the smallest of the 4 grandchildren. Brecklyn, the daughter was the largest. He is so blonde. How could a Nishimoto have such a blondie? Can't figure it out. But it is so. He had his cord around his neck and gave us a little scare, but all is well. He was born so fast. The doctor was literally running across the parking lot and the nurses were definitely a little nervous that he wouldn't make it in time. But just in the nick of time, he did. I was there as with Logan's birth, but this time I was supposed to help by pulling Jamie's leg. Never did that before. It was amazing. Later as I picked up the older kids and we were riding to the hospital, I heard from Logan and Brecklyn, Is my mom still fat??? Is she skinny again? Well, not skinny but much better! I asked Tyson what he thought about his new brother and he said, "It's so amazing." I think he will be an awesome big brother.
Labels:
Grayson,
Special events
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! I'm glad everything is ok. Can't wait to meet him--whenever that will be.
Post a Comment